BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool: skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
Level of education
Canada Work Experience
Foreign Work Experience
Certificate of Qualification
Valid Job Offer
Brother or Sister living in Canada
1) What is your marital status?
2) i. Is your spouse or common-law partner a citizen or permanent resident of Canada?
2) ii. Will your spouse or common-law partner come with you to Canada?
3) How old are you?
17 years of age or less
18 years of age
19 years of age
20 years of age
21 years of age
22 years of age
23 years of age
24 years of age
25 years of age
26 years of age
27 years of age
28 years of age
29 years of age
30 years of age
31 years of age
32 years of age
33 years of age
34 years of age
35 years of age
36 years of age
37 years of age
38 years of age
39 years of age
40 years of age
41 years of age
42 years of age
43 years of age
44 years of age
45 years of age or more
4) What is your level of education?
None, or less than secondary (high school)
Secondary diploma (high school graduation)
One-year program at university, collage, trade or technical school, or other institute
Two-year program at university, collage, trade or technical school, or other institute
Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)
Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years
Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (see Help)
Doctoral level university degree (PhD)
4b) Have you earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate?
4c) Choose the best answer to describe this level of education.
Secondary (high school) or less
One- or two-year diploma or certificate
Degree, diploma or certificate of three years or longer OR a Master’s, professional or doctoral degree of at least one academic year
5) Official languages: Canada's official languages are English and French.
i) Are your test results less than two years old?
ii) Which language test did you take for your first official language?
Enter your CLB Level:
Less than CLB 4
CLB 4 or 5
CLB 10 or more
i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?
None or less than a year
5 years or more
ii. In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have?
None or less than a year
1 or 2 year
3 years or more
7) Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body?
8) Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (if needed)?
8a) Which NOC skill type or level is the job offer?
NOC Skill Type 00
NOC Skill Level A or B or any Type 0 other than 00
9) Do you have a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
10) Do you or your spouse or common law partner (if they will come with you to Canada) have at least one brother or sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident?